Did you know?
- Communication between your heart and brain is an ongoing two-way dialogue that continuously influences each other’s function.
- The heart communicates with the brain in 4 ways:
- Through your nervous system
- Pulse waves
- Electromagnetic fields
- Your heart is 60 times electrically stronger than the brain and up to 5000 times magnetically stronger, sending more information to the brain than the brain sends to the heart…Whoa!
- Your heart’s electromagnetic fields change according to your emotions.
- Your heart’s electromagnetic field can be measured up to a few feet away from the body. It sends and receive information, making what you accept and what you put out tangible.
- Environmental magnetic fields can also influence your heart rate variability. Love your mother.
It’s no coincidence that your heart is surrounded by your lungs. Dan Brule of BreathMastery.com says, “The most important journey we need to make is the 15 centimeters from our head to our hearts”.
By practicing breath awareness, we are literally expanding the space surrounding our hearts and creating more positive emotions. Improving just one of our emotional, physical or mental states positively influences the other states of being.
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Director of Research at The Institute of HeartMath, has created the Global Coherence Initiative which unites people in heart centered care and intention. They are looking at the collective conscious as a way to connect heart, mind, body and spirit on a global scale and create good vibes coherently among people on the planet.
We hope for the continued development and understanding of community love and welcome you to take a deep breath, and share your love with the world.
References: heartmath.com. Abdullah Alabdulgade. 20215. Human heart rhythm sensitivity to earth local magnetic field fluctuations; https://justinahurley.wordpress.com/blog/; http://noeticsi.com/thinking-from-the-heart-heart-brain-science/; breathmastery.com